While some countries in the region are experiencing robust growth driven by technology and innovation, others face challenges due to geopolitical tensions and structural reforms. The post-pandemic recovery has not only influenced consumption patterns, with digitalization and sustainable practices gaining prominence, but has also led to shifting trade dynamics due to the forging of new agreements, impacting industries across the region. Navigating this multifaceted economic environment requires a deep understanding of local conditions and global trends.
Join our panelists for an interactive session where they will discuss:
- Short-term outlook: growth slowdown or recession?
- Long-term outlook: benefits of disinflation and the EU’s NextGen investment plan, and possible reshoring of manufacturing to CEEs
- Higher for longer: how close are we to peak interest rates, how quickly will central banks cut them? Prospects for QT in the region and impact of higher interest rates on demand, especially on housing markets.
- EMEA Emerging Economies in 2023: recovery from commodity price shock, when to expect interest rate cuts?
- How to access economic research on the new RatingsDirect® on CIQ Pro platform