Long-time participants of annual S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), formerly issued by SAM, value the CSA as a key management tool and valuable means of engaging with internal stakeholders on their sustainability practices and reporting.
We would like to share with you two sets of interviews from 2021 and 2018 where you will find expert advice on how to best manage the CSA questionnaire process and get the most out of the assessment by:
- getting the commitment of top executives of the company;
- focusing on the learning process rather than the assessment result;
- using existing CSA resources as a starting point to answer the questionnaire;
- familiarizing internal stakeholders with the types of questions and the scoring methodology;
- putting together the best team to get highly qualified answers on all categories; and
- building relationships with those parts of the organization that need to provide the information.