S&P Global is committed to advancing education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Each year, S&P Global donates its engineering and geoscience products to educational institutions worldwide, so that the next generation of oil and gas professionals are equipped with our industry's most advanced tools.
In 2020, S&P Global donated to over 380 universities in 50+ countries providing more than $50 million in software and training.
The educational institutions that meet our qualifications will receive a one-year grant of our software for classroom use and research. We also provide access to The Learning Center, and email support from our solutions experts. The Learning Center is your destination for all things learning and training. You can access our industry-leading fundamentals courses, beginner to advanced product training, and a community of knowledge and insights across our entire suite of solutions.
Products available for donation include:
S&P Global Energy Software - focus on Engineering, Geoscience, Mapping and Analytics
- Harmony EnterpriseTM (includes Forecast, Reservoir and Optimize)
- Comprehensive engineering application for analyzing oil and gas well performance and evaluating reserves.
- Integrate all of your gas assets to model flow from the reservoir to the delivery point.
- Conduct pressure transient analysis and interpret results from well tests performed on any gas, oil, water or geothermal well.
- Component of the Performance Optimization suite that has the largest ESP equipment database (3,500+ catalog items) and provides unbiased, vendor-neutral ESP design.
- Integrates geoscience, geophysics and engineering into a single, easy-to-use software solution, enabling asset teams to make confident and faster decisions from exploration to completion.
- AccuMapTM (includes Western Canada and Territories; Northern States are unavailable for donation)
- Powerful and intuitive interpretation solution to help find opportunities, create presentation-quality maps, and make faster business decisions
- Analytics Explorer
- Help companies involved in exploration, development, and production activities leverage data science and analytics to help drive their business strategies and make investment decisions based on predictive outcomes and probabilities.