Be part of the Loyalty Industry Review session on December 13th, and get the latest loyalty results at the manufact… https://t.co/QG2CXshvva
European truck exports to China decline
Plant openings in mainland China will lead to a reduction of more than 50% in exports in heavy-duty vehicles from Europe to the region. Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo will start production in China later in 2022.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- S&P Global Mobility: November auto sales continue previous three-month trend
- When will the heartland embrace electric vehicles?
- Countdown to 2023: Sustained Passenger Vehicle Sales in October.
- Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2022
- Countdown to 2023: Price hikes for electrified vehicles outpace combustion counterparts
- Countdown to 2023: China and Norway Lead the World. But in Different Ways.
- Countdown to 2023: India Overtook Japan to become Third Largest Car Market in Q2 & Q3.
- Polk Audiences and the need for a new EV Taxonomy