Twenty-first century vehicles are becoming computers on wheels. From vehicle connectivity, infotainment systems, autonomous driving, and mobility-as-a-service big tech is becoming an integral partner to automotive manufacturers themselves and whole new business models have been and are being created. Automakers expect that 50% of their future revenues will come from subscription services whether built in house or through an external partner. S&P Global Mobility can help by keeping technology companies up to date with future trends and competitive threats. We can help answer questions such as:
- What partnerships are needed across the technology sectors? How will data be monetized?
- Will a single platform or many be used to ‘digitized roadways’ to provide autonomous vehicle-enabled future-proof roads?
- Will demand for mobility return to pre-pandemic levels? For robotaxi/autonomous vehicles and micro mobility?
- What technology innovation will automakers use to differentiate their brands?
- What customer experience and digital initiatives will help automotive businesses to boost their brand value?
- What breakthroughs are needed globally to achieve net-zero by 2050?