Obtain the data you need to make the most informed decisions by accessing our extensive portfolio of information, analytics, and expertise. Sign in to the product or service center of your choice.Customer Logins
Fuel For Thought [S4|E8]: What can OEMs do to ensure a robust and economical supply of batteries
Navigating the opportunities within the comparatively nascent EV industry will see winners and losers emerge. But how real are the concerns around the battery upstream market and could this genuinely be the next automotive supply chain crisis? In what way can automakers achieve economies of scale while feasibly navigate fluctuating commodity prices to deliver competitively priced EV offerings?
Join Kristen Balasia, VP, Advisory Services, Jay Hwang, Sr Technical Research Analyst and Anoop Desai, Consulting Director as they share their thoughts on this topic.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Soundcloud | Spotify | Stitcher
Recommended for you
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E5]: Auto Safety Systems - Calibration challenges and opportunities
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E4]: As the industry goes electric, expect a shakeout among internal-combustion suppliers
- Autology: Caught in the Act – Securing raw materials in the EU
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E3]: Navigating a Turbulent World: Energy, Climate, Mobility, and Security
- Autology: CERAWeek 2023
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E2]: The old way of selling cars won’t work anymore
- Autology: Keeping up with Tesla - A story of EE Architecture
- Autology: Graphene in Automotive