Fuel For Thought [S4|E7]: What do capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?
Although financial markets grab headlines when fear and volatility are highest, the same markets do also function rationally, and are a window into an ongoing re-evaluation of companies’ prospects and risks. So, what can we learn from the state of the markets today?
Join Kristen Balasia, VP, Advisory Services, Michael Robinet, Consulting Executive Director and Demian Flowers, Product Management Executive Director as they share their thoughts on what capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain