An Automotive Minute - Episode 8 Trade Disputes
Trade disputes and automotive markets. 3 critical trade conflicts: (1)Tariff on US Automotive Imports (2) Brexit weighs on both EU and UK (3) US and China trade disputes. Barring these conflicts we expect global light vehicles sales to resume growth in 2019.
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain