Obtain the data you need to make the most informed decisions by accessing our extensive portfolio of information, analytics, and expertise. Sign in to the product or service center of your choice.Customer Logins
Autology: Caught in the Act – Securing raw materials in the EU
Discover how significantly the automotive industry will be impacted by the EU’s recently proposed Critical Raw Materials Act. This includes sourcing rare earth elements for e-motors and batteries.
As well as outlining the details of the Act, S&P Global’s experts will further reveal the forecasted demand for some of the components included in the legislation.
Will the CRMA also be an effective response to the US’s Inflation Reduction Act? Find out in this episode of Autology.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Soundcloud | Spotify | Stitcher
Recommended for you
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E5]: Auto Safety Systems - Calibration challenges and opportunities
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E4]: As the industry goes electric, expect a shakeout among internal-combustion suppliers
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E3]: Navigating a Turbulent World: Energy, Climate, Mobility, and Security
- Autology: CERAWeek 2023
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E2]: The old way of selling cars won’t work anymore
- Autology: Keeping up with Tesla - A story of EE Architecture
- Autology: Graphene in Automotive
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E1]: Automotive Supply Chain & Technology Themes for 2023