The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
On this week’s episode of Autology, we welcome special guest speaker Mr. Chris Goodall- Vice president, Positioning, and Monitoring Systems Business Unit from TDK Corporation to discuss the growing complexity of automotive software and the role of automotive middleware to minimize complexity and what the future holds for the supply chain and technology.
Host - Rebecca Bellchambers – S&P Global Mobility Thermal Research Analyst
Dr. Tawhid Khan – Research Director, Supply Chain Technology - Software, S&P Global Mobility
Mr. Chris Goodall – Vice President, Positioning, and Monitoring Systems Business Unit, TDK corporation
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email – and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E12]: Top 5 Global Automotive Trends and the biggest Aftermarket shows
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap