An Automotive Minute [S2|E23] North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
North American auto production is expected to drop to 12.9 million units in 2020. However, the need to replenish inventories and more robust pace of sales is indicating the recovery is stronger than expected. S&P Global expects North American production will reach 15.2 million units in 2021.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E12]: Top 5 Global Automotive Trends and the biggest Aftermarket shows
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap