An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Jeep reenters the full-size SUV segment with Stephanie Brinley
In this podcast, Stephanie Brinley discusses Jeep's reentry into the full-size SUV segment. On September 3, 2020, Jeep will reveal the new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer via virtual events amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The full-size SUV segment has relatively few players. In 2019, this segment accounted for 2.4% of total US light vehicle sales.
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain