Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
As the global automotive market has creatively and painstakingly been enduring the COVID-19 pandemic, a new challenge awaits. While the industry looks to cautiously restart, considerations range from overall supply chain readiness and workforce safety to uncertain consumer demand and behavior. What new practices and policies will remain in the post-COVID world propelling some players forward while presenting obstacles and risk for others?
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E12]: Top 5 Global Automotive Trends and the biggest Aftermarket shows
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap