Fuel for Thought [S2|E3]: The Multi-Cultural Market - A bright spot in a flattening market
With a flattening US market and an increasing number of general market consumers moving to SUVs and trucks, there is an interesting opportunity that can be found within the multi-cultural consumer base. This base is a growing and dynamic market that in some cases, doesn’t follow the mega trends so often in the news. Join us as we dig into the multi-cultural automotive buyer and navigate the opportunity.
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain