Obtain the data you need to make the most informed decisions by accessing our extensive portfolio of information, analytics, and expertise. Sign in to the product or service center of your choice.Customer Logins
Autology: CERAWeek 2023
On this week’s episode of Autology we are joined by Graham Evans, Director for Electrification Technology Research and Dr. Richard Kim, Associate Director of Battery Technology Research within S&P Global’s Supply Chain, Technology & Aftermarket group. Both have been at CERAWeek, the landmark annual S&P Global energy conference held in Houston, TX, chairing panels on the topics of Charging Infrastructure and Battery Supply Chains respectively. We learn about the scope of the event itself, the topics discussed and the key takeaways for Graham and Richard, as analysts and industry experts. Tune in to find out much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E5]: Auto Safety Systems - Calibration challenges and opportunities
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E4]: As the industry goes electric, expect a shakeout among internal-combustion suppliers
- Autology: Caught in the Act – Securing raw materials in the EU
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E3]: Navigating a Turbulent World: Energy, Climate, Mobility, and Security
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E2]: The old way of selling cars won’t work anymore
- Autology: Keeping up with Tesla - A story of EE Architecture
- Autology: Graphene in Automotive
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E1]: Automotive Supply Chain & Technology Themes for 2023