Obtain the data you need to make the most informed decisions by accessing our extensive portfolio of information, analytics, and expertise. Sign in to the product or service center of your choice.Customer Logins
Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?
In this week’s episode of Autology, S&P Global experts discuss the topic of hydrogen internal combustion and fuel cell vehicles. With inputs from the light passenger vehicle team as well as the medium heavy commercial team, we dive into topics including the supply chain of hydrogen vehicles, what regions are driving these technologies as well as an update on any OEM announcements.
We investigate when the market can expect a significant ramp up as well as why hydrogen vehicles are being considered and invested in.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Soundcloud | Spotify | Stitcher
Recommended for you
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E5]: Auto Safety Systems - Calibration challenges and opportunities
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E4]: As the industry goes electric, expect a shakeout among internal-combustion suppliers
- Autology: Caught in the Act – Securing raw materials in the EU
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E3]: Navigating a Turbulent World: Energy, Climate, Mobility, and Security
- Autology: CERAWeek 2023
- Fuel for Thought [S5|E2]: The old way of selling cars won’t work anymore
- Autology: Keeping up with Tesla - A story of EE Architecture
- Autology: Graphene in Automotive