Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?
In this week’s episode of Autology, S&P Global experts discuss the topic of hydrogen internal combustion and fuel cell vehicles. With inputs from the light passenger vehicle team as well as the medium heavy commercial team, we dive into topics including the supply chain of hydrogen vehicles, what regions are driving these technologies as well as an update on any OEM announcements.
We investigate when the market can expect a significant ramp up as well as why hydrogen vehicles are being considered and invested in.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E13]: S&P Global Mobility forecasts 83.6M units in 2023
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E12]: Top 5 Global Automotive Trends and the biggest Aftermarket shows
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends