Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
We are in year two of the great supply chain crisis. There are a handful of factors — from chip supply to impacts from climate and conflict — as to when "normal" production will return. Here is what we do know now: profit margins are near historic highs for OEMs while consumer loyalty scores are near historic lows. Listen to this podcast and learn important data signals for automotive marketers.
Join Mike Wall, Executive Director of Automotive Analysis, Amber Daniel, Director of Product Strategy for Polk Automotive Solutions, and Cheryl Woodworth, Consulting Associate Director as they share their thoughts on this topic.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain