Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
The reimagined 2022 Detroit Auto Show, also known as the North American International Auto Show, finished its media and industry days with limited automakers and brands participating after a three-year hiatus in the city.
Those OEMs and brands who did participate – mostly the hometown automakers – most told a brand story that included both internal combustion engine (ICE) and electric vehicle (EV) solutions. While tomorrow’s auto market seems to be rushing to be electric, today is in transition. The result is a more dynamic and diverse market than ever.
Join Kristen Balasia, VP of Advisory Services, Mike Wall, Executive Director of Automotive Analysis, Stephanie Brinley, Associate Director Automotive Intelligence as they share their thoughts on this topic.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E12]: Top 5 Global Automotive Trends and the biggest Aftermarket shows
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap