Consumer sentiments toward in-vehicle displays and other HMI features
In this week’s episode of Autology, S&P Global experts discuss consumer sentiments toward vehicle displays and other human-machine interface (HMI) features.
We discuss some of the key preferences for display sizes and configurations along with other technology like head-up displays (HUD) and camera displays as they continue to make their way into vehicles. We take a look at how consumer awareness of these features can potentially impact their purchasing decisions as well as their willingness to pay extra for such features.
What are some of the most and least desired features and why? Given the current market, how may consumer sentiments change in the future?
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain