Chip crisis – The never-ending story?
In this week’s episode of Autology, experts from S&P Global Mobility discuss the current state of the ongoing semiconductor shortage that has roiled the automotive industry for more than two years now.
We will talk about the impact of the recent announcements around fab expansions from various suppliers and discuss the asset light approach. Furthermore, we will discuss what steps OEMs are taking to overcome chip shortages, what role raw materials play and of course provide answers to the most important question of when this shortage will be resolved.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Speaker: Nimish Ashar, Associate Director - E/E & Semiconductor at S&P Global Mobility
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain