Autology Podcast: Automation drives compute - A chip shortage story
On this week’s Autology podcast, S&B Global Mobility analysts discuss the chip shortage crisis. We take a look into the role of ECU’s and MCU’s, key suppliers, supercomputers within cars and how the market is evolving to best cope with the supply chain constraints.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Host: Rebecca Bellchambers, S&P Global Mobility Supply Chain and Technology, Thermal Research Analyst
Recommended for you
- 12V batteries part III: Learnings from an established sustainable supply chain
- Consumers clamor for connected content
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E11]: The future of EVs and alternative propulsion in the commercial market
- Electric vehicles: Do consumers even want them?
- Letting go: Consumer sentiments towards automated driving
- EV charging trends
- Paris Motor show- A recap
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain