The industry standard in Peer to Peer performance data sharing
Operators share data through Rushmore in order to benchmark performance and improve well planning, design and budgeting.
Rushmore Reviews is the leading global platform for Oil and Gas Operators to share, discuss and analyze drilling, completions and well abandonment data.
Rushmore Reviews offer the only source of global offset well data that is provided directly from the Operators and then independently quality controlled. This unique Operator only club has been delivering insight into over 80,000 wells for over 30 years. Rushmore was established by Operators, for Operators.
Over time, the Reviews have grown to encompass drilling, completions, interventions, abandonment and blowout preventer data from more than 100 countries, with contributions from hundreds of Operators engaged in conventional hydrocarbon, shale and coal seam gas wells.
Oil and gas Operators use Rushmore Reviews to:
- Improve well operations planning, design and budgeting
- Extract insight immediately related to operations in new and existing regions
- Compare performance among key peer groups in time, cost and processes
- Set measurable targets for performance improvement in drilling, completions and well abandonments
- Analyze data through Rushmore dashboard interface or ingest Rushmore data into Business Analysis tools through our API