Investors are challenged to stay ahead of the curve as market climates and investment landscapes shift both regionally and around the world. How may the latest trends in indexing products and strategies help inform targeted growth?
Join S&P Dow Jones Indices and leading industry practitioners to explore:
- Key macro and micro issues affecting asset allocation in regional and global markets
- Lessons from around the world: the way forward in achieving healthy development of Malaysia’s ETF market.
- How investors can utilize the latest trends in passive investing to help diversify their portfolios
- How Asian investors can make the most of the opportunities in the Islamic market
- Identify where opportunities are in the Sukuk markets