Index-based investing continues to stand out across the globe . As the pace of passive investing continues to gain momentum in Chilean markets, how can investors reap the benefits of these low-cost and nimble strategies that run the gamut from headline index exposure to liquid small caps & sector tactics to up and coming ESG objectives?
Join S&P DJI and Bolsa de Santiago as we bring together renowned local and international practitioners to explore:
- How investors can capitalize on a range of ETF opportunities both at home and abroad
- Current challenges facing foreign investors and how to attract foreign investment
- Benefits of liquid small-cap strategies that may be unseen
- ESG’s growing appeal and opportunities at home and around the world
- Whether the future of ETF development in Asia will depend upon product innovations and cross border trading