pdf-articles Ratings /ratings/en/research/pdf-articles/190603-green-evaluation-landsea-green-group-co-ltd-us-150-million-green-bond-june-3-2019 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Green Evaluation: Landsea Green Group Co. Ltd.'s Proposed US$200 Million Green Bond, June 3, 2019

On April 20, 2018, Landsea Green Group Co., Ltd. issued US$150 million in green bonds. In line with its Green Bond Framework, the company will use the proceeds to finance debt related to the construction of new and the refurbishment of existing environmentally certified green residential buildings in China. Of the proceeds, an assumed maximum of 10% may be used for R&D related to energy-efficient designs and technologies for green buildings, while the remaining 90% will be directly applied to these projects. Our evaluation only applies to the proceeds used directly for green projects and therefore excludes the financing of R&D activities.

Download

Register with S&P Global Ratings

Register now to access exclusive content, events, tools, and more.

Go Back