S&P Global Ratings is pleased to invite you to join our virtual rating information session discussing Vietnam credit in a post COVID-19 world on Monday, December 7, 2020.
Our senior analysts from various ratings practices will share their insights on current credit topics and the 2021 credit outlook for the country.
Key Discussion Points Include:
- S&P Global Ratings macroeconomic expectations for Vietnam in 2021
- How will these macroeconomic expectations compare with other countries in the region?
- Key factors underpinning Vietnam’s ‘BB’ sovereign rating
- How are the economic consequences of COVID-19 likely to affect sovereign risk factors in 2021?
- How are the asset quality, profitability and capitalization of Vietnamese banks likely to fare in 2021?
- Key trends S&P Global Ratings is observing for corporate / infrastructure credit quality
- Key investor considerations for Vietnam
- Vishrut Rana, Economist, Asia Pacific
- Andrew Wood, Director, Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings
- Amit Pandey, Associate Director, Financial Institutions Ratings
- Xavier Jean, Senior Director, Southeast Asian Corporate Ratings
- Abhishek Dangra, Senior Director, South & Southeast Asia Infrastructure Ratings
- Moderator: Christopher Lee, Managing Director & Lead Analytical Manager, Corporate Ratings
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible during the webinar.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please note that access to the webinar console via Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or another browser to access the webinar.