Join S&P Global Ratings' Acting Head of Credit Research, Asia-Pacific, Christopher Yip for our upcoming live credit focus webinar. The main topics to be covered next Tuesday will be:
- APAC Macroeconomics: India GDP Growth Forecast & Update on China’s Recovery, Shaun Roache, Chief Economist, Asia-Pacific.
- Corporates: Tests of China Keepwell and SBLC Structures, Charles Chang, Senior Director, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- Corporates/Infrastructure: Pacific Update, Richard Timbs, Senior Director, Corporate and Infrastructure Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- Financial Institutions: China TLAC FAQ, Michael Huang, Associate, Financial Institution Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- ESG Pulse: ESG Activity in Ratings, Bertrand Jabouley, Director, Sustainable Finance, Asia-Pacific
Every other Tuesday, we will provide you with regular updates on our view of how the current unprecedented circumstances are affecting credit risk and ratings across asset classes globally and in the Asia-Pacific. We will define the agenda and speakers each week based on the events, most notable rating actions, and the questions we receive from market participants.
S&P Global Ratings strives to provide investors with timely, transparent, and forward-looking credit opinions. In the current volatile circumstances, we continue to aim to provide you and all market participants with the essential intelligence needed to make decisions with conviction.
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.