Join S&P Global Ratings' Acting Head of Credit Research, Asia-Pacific, Christopher Yip for next week's live credit focus webinar. The main topics to be covered will be:
- APAC Macroeconomics: China’s Recent Currency Strength and China’s Q3 GDP Report, Shaun Roache, Chief Economist, Asia-Pacific
- Asia Annual Default Study, Xu Han, Associate Director, Credit Market Research
- Corporates: China Commodities Sector Update, Danny Huang, Director, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Infrastructure: China Renewable Energy Sector Update, Gloria Lu, Senior Director, Infrastructure Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Financial Institutions: Global Banking – Recovery Will Stretch to 2023 and Beyond, Gavin Gunning, Senior Director, Financial Institution Ratings, Asia-Pacific
Every other Tuesday, we will provide you with regular updates on our view of how the current unprecedented circumstances are affecting credit risk and ratings across asset classes globally and in the Asia-Pacific. We will define the agenda and speakers each week based on the events, most notable rating actions, and the questions we receive from market participants.
S&P Global Ratings strives to provide investors with timely, transparent, and forward-looking credit opinions. In the current volatile circumstances, we continue to aim to provide you and all market participants with the essential intelligence needed to make decisions with conviction.
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.