The South African Insurance Sector is bruised but not beaten by the pandemic. What are the lessons learned from COVID-19 legal disputes? How will the pandemic impact top line and earnings? Will the sector maintain capital levels?
Please join our live interactive webinar on Wednesday, March 17 at 10 a.m. Johannesburg, where our panel of industry experts along with leading S&P Global Ratings analysts, will discuss their unique insights on how the sector can capture opportunities and chart a successful course to strengthen their prospective earnings and balance sheets.
- Richard Treagus, Chief Risk Officer, Old Mutual Limited
- John Melville, Executive Head of Underwriting, Reinsurance & International, Santam
- Suzette Vogelsang, Head Banking, Insurance and FMI Supervision Department, Prudential Authority
- Ali Karakuyu, Director & Lead Analyst, Insurance Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Simran Parmar, Rating Analyst, Insurance Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Trevor Barsdorf, Associate Director, EMEA Insurance Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
Remember to submit your questions in advance as you register. We will do our best to answer as many as possible during the webinar.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please use Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari (for Mac users) or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported.