Please join the next Spotlight On Emerging Markets webinar, "Vietnam Credit In 2022" on Thursday, December 2. Our senior analysts from various ratings practices will share their insights on current credit topics and perspectives on the country, and the corporate, financial and infrastructure sectors 2022 credit.
Key discussion points include:
- S&P Global Ratings macroeconomic expectations for Vietnam in 2022
- How these macroeconomic expectations compare with other Asian countries?
- Key factors underpinning the positive outlook on Vietnam’s ‘BB’ sovereign rating
- What is the state of Vietnam’s broader corporate sector, balance sheets, growth perspectives and funding following two years of pandemic?
- Key trends S&P Global Ratings is observing for infrastructure credit quality
- Key investor considerations for Vietnam
Vincent Conti, Senior Economist, Asia-Pacific
Rain Yin, Associate Director, Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings
Xavier Jean, Senior Director, Southeast Asian Corporate Ratings
Abhishek Dangra, Senior Director, South & Southeast Asia Infrastructure Ratings
Amit Pandey, Associate Director, Financial Institutions Ratings
Moderator: Anthony Flintoff, Managing Director & Analytical Manager, South and Southeast Asia Corporate Ratings
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
*Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported by the webinar platform.