Please join S&P Global Ratings leading analysts from the CEE Financial Institutions Ratings and Sovereign Ratings teams for a live interactive webinar on Tuesday, November 30; when they will discuss the outlook, challenges, and strengths of the Polish banking sector, and respond to related sovereign ratings questions.
Key discussion points include:
- S&P Global Ratings’ views on the economic environment for Polish banks:
- Economic recovery
- Real estate as a potential source of imbalances
- Credit risk for Polish lenders
- Key banking sector risks and trends:
- Litigation risks from the legacy FX-denominated mortgage loans
- Profitability and funding, including first issuances of senior nonpreferred instruments
- Tech disruption in the Polish retail banking and banks’ digital agenda
- ESG elements in S&P Global Ratings’ assessment of the Polish banking sector
Michal Selbka, Associate Director, Financial Institutions Ratings [Primary analyst for the Polish Banking Industry Country Risk Assessment (BICRA)]
Additional speaker at Q&A session:
Karen Vartapetov, Director, Lead Analyst for CEE/CIS, Sovereign Ratings [Primary analyst for sovereign ratings of Poland]
Salla von Steinaecker, Director, European Financial Institutions Ratings
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
*Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported by the webinar platform.