Please join S&P Global Ratings leading Financial Institutions analysts for a live interactive webinar on Wednesday, November 25, when they will provide their views on the 2021 Global Banks Outlook.
Our analysts will cover this month's key discussion points:
- 2021 rating outlook for the global banking sector including key risks
- Outlook for key credit trends for banks in North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
- Shape of recovery for banks globally and in regions
- Potential longer-term effects of COVID-19 on banks
- Emmanuel Volland, Senior Director, Financial Services Ratings, Paris
- Elena Iparraguirre, Director, Financial Services Ratings, Madrid
- Mohamed Damak, Senior Director, Financial Services Ratings, Dubai
- Harry Hu, Senior Director, Financial Institutions Ratings, Hong Kong
- Geeta Chugh, Senior Director, Financial Institutions Ratings, Mumbai
- Ryoji Yoshizawa, Senior Director, Financial Services Ratings, Tokyo
- Daehyun Kim, Director, Financial Services Ratings, Hong Kong
Moderator: Gavin Gunning, Senior Director, Financial Institutions Ratings, Melbourne
You can submit your questions in advance when you register or send them live during the session; and our speakers will do their best to answer as many as possible during the Q&A segment.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please note that access to the webinar console via Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or another browser to access the webinar.