S&P Global Ratings, in partnership with the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC), and supported by the Global Islamic Economic Summit (GIES) series, are pleased to invite you to the 2020 Annual Islamic Finance Conference.
In its tenth edition, this conference will be hosted virtually over two sessions, on September 22 and September 29, and will feature leaders from the Islamic financial services industry and senior S&P Global Ratings analysts.
View the full agenda here.
Session 1 | Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Key Discussion Points:
- The outlook for the Islamic finance industry in 2020 - 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on the Islamic finance industry
- Unlocking opportunities for growth via ESG alignment, fintech adoption, and inclusive standardization
- H.E. Abdulla Al Awar, CEO, Dubai Islamic Economy Development Center
- Abdul Kadir Hussain, Head of Fixed Income Asset Management, Arqaam Capital
- Dr. Ali Adnan Ibrahim, First Vice President, Head of Sustainability & Social Responsibility, Al Baraka Banking Group
- Sohail Zubairi, Senior Advisor, Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre
- Dr. Mohamed Damak, Global Head of Islamic Finance, S&P Global Ratings
- Dhruv Roy, Senior Director & Analytical Manager Sovereign and Bank Ratings Middle East & Africa, S&P Global Ratings
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand, at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.