Please join our leading S&P Global Ratings' analysts and economists for our third quarter Global Credit Conditions webinar. In this webinar we cover our updated macro-economic forecasts with a focus on the path to recovery, key risks to credit conditions, and expected credit trends at the industry level for North America, Europe, Emerging Markets and Asia-Pacific.Please note that access to the webinar console via Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or another browser to access the webinar.
00:00 - Introduction & Key Conclusions
06:00 - Macro Overview
18:00 - Credit Outlook
25:00 - China’s Recovery – How Sustainable Is It & Where Are The Weaknesses Or Risks To Its Trajectory? Recovery For Other Asia-Pacific Economies
29:00 - A Second Wave In Europe: What Would Be The Impact & Is It Base Case? 2021 Expectations
33:00 - What’s The Brexit Situation?
35:00 - North America: What Are The Expectations For Government Funding? How Does The U.S. Presidential Election Affect Credit Conditions?
41:00 - Which Sectors Are Trending Below Assumptions In Terms Of Recovery?
43:00 - Banks: Current Forecast, Did H1 Numbers Change Anything?
46:00 - USPF: Will Diminished Prospects For Federal Stimulus Affect Credit Quality?
51:00 - Emerging Markets: Which Are The Most Affected Countries & Sectors? What Are The Differentiators?
57:00 - ESG In USPF: How Are These Risks Incorporated Into Ratings?
- Alexandra Dimitrijevic, Global Head of Research
- Paul Gruenwald, Global Chief Economist
- Christopher Yip, Interim Head of APAC Credit Research
- Paul Watters, Head of EMEA Credit Research
- David Tesher, Head of North America Credit Research
- Jose Perez-Gorozpe, Head of Emerging Markets Credit Research
- Gregg Lemos-Stein, Head of Analytics & Research, Corporates
- Alexandre Birry, Head of Analytics & Research, Financial Insitutions
- Robin Prunty, Head of Analytics & Research, US Public Finance
This webinar replaces an episode of Friday Credit Focus. Every other Friday, we will provide you with regular updates on our view of how the current unprecedented circumstances are affecting credit risk and ratings across asset classes. We will define the agenda and speakers each week based on the events, most notable rating actions, and the questions we receive from market participants.
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.