Please join our leading S&P Global Ratings analysts from the Sovereign & International Public Finance practice for a live interactive webinar on Thursday, April 29 at 11:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time, where they will share their views and answer your questions on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting Australian universities.
The main topics to be covered include:
- An update on the Australian economic recovery
- When will international students be able to re-enter Australia?
- How much revenue do universities stand to lose from the COVID-19 downturn in international enrolments, and how are they responding?
- Will universities receive financial support from the federal or state governments?
- How exposed is the Australian higher education sector compared to other countries?
- What are the implications for university credit ratings?
- How do the Australian sovereign and state government ratings affect university credit ratings?
Rebecca Hrvatin, Associate, Sovereign & International Public Finance
Martin Foo, Associate Director, Sovereign and International Public Finance
Anthony Walker, Director, Sovereign and International Public Finance
Sharad Jain, Director, Financial Institutions, Sovereign and International Public Finance
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.