Please join S&P Global Ratings’ leading European bank analysts and members of the ECB's Strategic Risk & Analytics division for a live interactive webinar on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. GMT / 3:00 p.m. CET, where they will present their research and views on European banks' profitability. Register here ››
You are welcome to submit questions and comments in advance (via the registration form), as well as live during the webinar.
From the European Central Bank (ECB):
• João Matos Leite, Senior Team Lead
• Natalia Martín Fuentes, Supervision Analyst
• Luca Di Vito, Supervision Analyst
From S&P Global Ratings
• Nicolas Charnay, Managing Director & Sector Lead
• Giles Edwards, Managing Director & Sector Lead
• Nicolas Malaterre, Senior Director & Lead Analyst
• Osman Sattar, Director & Accounting Specialist
This event is part of our European Banking Insights webinar series, designed to provide you with regular updates on credit risk and ratings across the sector. We define the agenda and speakers for each episode based on market events, notable rating actions, and questions we receive from market participants.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand, at your convenience.