Please join S&P Global Ratings Sustainable Finance analysts for a live interactive webinar on Wednesday, November 22 at 10:00 a.m. CET, when they will explore the updated approach to providing second-party opinions to green, social and sustainability use-of-proceeds instruments.
Referencing a public report on a CEE entity, they will discuss the key components of S&P's analytical approach, including the analysis of issuer sustainability context, shading of projects and alignment assessment.
Key discussion points:
- Integrating sustainability considerations in S&P credit ratings analysis
- Global sustainable debt market dynamics and outlook
- Shades of green: definition and practical application.
- Second-party opinion components: issuer sustainability context, project analysis, gnmalient assessment.
- Alfa Proxima (Hungary): how does assessment work in practice?
Tim Axtmann, Associate Director, Sustainable Finance Ratings
Irina Velieva, Director, Sustainable Finance Ratings
Luisina Berberian, Director, Sustainable Finance Ratings
Remember to submit your questions in advance on the registration page. We will do our best to answer as many as possible.
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand, at your convenience.