Please join our leading S&P Global Ratings analysts for a live interactive webinar on Thursday, 30 July at 11.30 am Australian Eastern Standard Time, where they will discuss the credit trends impacting the Australian Property Sector. Our analysts, covering a range of property related sectors, will outline the outlook and key risks for residential mortgages, RMBS, commercial property, and rated REITs.
Key discussion points include:
- Stimulus and hardship relief supporting Australian households, mortgages and housing construction.
- What happens when support is removed and implications for household spending?
- Housing market supply and demand challenges – bank lending appetite, government policies and migration.
- Impacts of easing border controls on tourism, hotels and residential rental markets.
- Expectations for Australian residential mortgage performance and arrears - influences on banks and RMBS.
- Commercial property valuation declines and earnings pressure - REITs and banks’ exposures.
- Potential for structural shifts in retail and office markets in a post COVID-19 world.
Sharad Jain, Director, Financial Institutions Ratings
Erin Kitson, Director, Structured Finance Ratings
Craig Parker, Senior Director, Corporate Ratings
Anthony Walker, Director, Sovereign Ratings
Narelle Coneybeare, Senior Director, Structured Finance Ratings
You can submit questions for the speakers either in advance when you register, or in real time throughout the live webinar via the Q&A widget within the webinar interface.