Please join our leading analysts from S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Platts for a live interactive webinar on Tuesday, June 22, where they will provide their views on the implications of energy transition in APAC on the commodities markets, ratings and sustainable finance.
Key discussion points include:
- Outlook for Asia Pacific energy transition within the global context
- Role of Asian national oil companies in energy transition and credit impact
- Impact of energy transition and rising costs on Australia’s LNG producers
- Impact of recent industrial policy on ferrous markets and overview of green steel initiatives in Asia
- How S&P Global Ratings captures the current commodity cycle
- Impact of ESG & energy transition on funding for the metals and mining sector
- Ratings outlook for Australian & Asian commodities & mining services companies
- Key ESG considerations for companies involved in the energy transition: winners, casualties and watch points
S&P Global Ratings Speakers:
- Danny Huang, Director, Corporate Ratings
- Minh Hoang, Director, Corporate Ratings
- Bertrand Jabouley, Director, Sustainable Finance
- Moderator: Anthony Flintoff, Managing Director & Analytical Manager, Corporate Ratings
S&P Global Platts Speakers:
- Kang Wu, Head of Global Demand and Asia Analytics
- Keith Tan, Associate Director, Asia Metals Pricing
We hope you can join us live, however if you are unable to participate; you can still register to access the replay on-demand at your convenience.
This webinar is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users) or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported.