S&P Global analysts from Platts, Ratings and Market Intelligence teams held a live interactive webcast on February 19, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time where they provided their views on the global renewables market including:
- Global Outlook for Solar and Wind
- As policies shift, what are the drivers of growth and where are the opportunities?
- Emerging Risks &Opportunities for Renewables in India and China
- China renewables in transition: from subsidy delay to subsidy free?
- India Renewables – Graduating to a “Debt Story” from an “Equity Story”?
- Winds of Change in US and Europe
- In the U.S, offshore wind is finally taking off. In Europe, offshore wind is well ensconced but will it continue its steady growth?
Bruno Brunetti, Head of Global Power Planning, S&P Global Platts Analytics
Gloria Lu, Senior Director Utilities China, S&P Global Ratings
Abhishek Dangra, Senior Director Utilities SSEA, S&P Global Ratings
Aneesh Prabhu, Senior Director Power North America S&P Global Ratings
Pierre Georges, Senior Director Utilities EMEA, S&P Global Ratings
Stephen Piper , Research Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Trevor d’Olier-Lees, Senior Director Power S&P Global Ratings