In this installment of S&P Global Ratings Spotlight On Emerging Markets webinar - "Vietnam Credit In 2022"; our senior analysts from various ratings practices shared their insights on current credit topics and perspectives on the country, and the corporate, financial and infrastructure sectors 2022 credit.
Key discussion points included:
- S&P Global Ratings macroeconomic expectations for Vietnam in 2022
- How these macroeconomic expectations compare with other Asian countries?
- Key factors underpinning the positive outlook on Vietnam’s ‘BB’ sovereign rating
- What is the state of Vietnam’s broader corporate sector, balance sheets, growth perspectives and funding following two years of pandemic?
- Key trends S&P Global Ratings is observing for infrastructure credit quality
- Key investor considerations for Vietnam
Vincent Conti, Senior Economist, Asia-Pacific
Rain Yin, Associate Director, Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings
Xavier Jean, Senior Director, Southeast Asian Corporate Ratings
Abhishek Dangra, Senior Director, South & Southeast Asia Infrastructure Ratings
Amit Pandey, Associate Director, Financial Institutions Ratings
Moderator: Anthony Flintoff, Managing Director & Analytical Manager, South and Southeast Asia Corporate Ratings
*Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported by the webinar platform.