Our leading S&P Global Ratings analysts held a live interactive webinar on Monday, May 24, where they provided their most recent credit views on Indonesia's Sovereign, Corporate, Banking and Infrastructure sectors.
Key discussion points included:
- The factors behind S&P Global Ratings’ affirmation of Indonesia’s rating at BBB with a negative outlook
- S&P Global Ratings’ expectations for Indonesia’s fiscal and external settings over the next two to three years
- Key factors underpinning the negative outlook on Indonesia banks
- Likely recovery path for Indonesia banks
- Funding and refinancing conditions, and options for the Indonesian Corporate sector amid rising maturities
- Updates on SOE, commodity and real estate sectors
- Infrastructure companies’ recovery and comparison with peers
- Rating trajectory and watchpoints for infrastructure companies
- Abhishek Dangra, Senior Director, Infrastructure Ratings, SSEA
- Andrew Wood, Director, Sovereign & International Public Finance Ratings, Asia-Pacific
- Ivan Tan, Director, SSEA Financial Services Ratings
- Simon Wong, Director & Lead Analyst, Corporate Ratings
- Xavier Jean, Senior Director, Southeast Asia Country Lead, Corporate Ratings
- Moderator: Geeta Chugh, Senior Director, Financial Institutions Ratings, SSEA
This webinar replay is provided on a complimentary basis.
*Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users) or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported.