In this webinar replay, our leading S&P Global Ratings analysts provide their views on Sub-Saharan Africa.
Key discussion points included:
- Macroeconomic Overview:
- The Pandemic Effects
- Expected Recovery
- Sovereign Rating’s Expectations
- Sub-Saharan Africa Banks Performance and Expectations
- Sub-Saharan Africa Corporations Key Challenges
- Satyam Panday, Senior Economist
- Ravi Bhatia, Director & Lead Analyst, Africa Sovereign Ratings
- Samira Mensah, Director & Lead Analyst, Africa Banks
- Omega Collocott, Director, Corporate Ratings
Paul Gruenwald, Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
*Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users) or another browser to access the webinar platform. Internet Explorer is not supported.