S&P Global Ratings' Head of Credit Research, Asia-Pacific, Eunice Tan held our monthly Asia-Pacific credit focus webinar on November 16. The main topics covered were:
- APAC Macroeconomics: Producer and Consumer Price Divergence, Vishrut Rana, Economist, Asia-Pacific.
- Corporates: China’s Credit Contagion, Charles Chang, Senior Director, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- Corporates: Singapore REIT’s, Yijing Ng, Associate Director, Corporate Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- Infrastructure: Impact on Australian Airports of Recent Border Announcements, Parvathy Iyer, Senior Director, Infrastructure Ratings, Asia-Pacific.
- Financial Institutions: Central Bank Digital Currencies in Asia-Pacific – Pathways Are Plenty, Destination is Uncertain, Gavin Gunning, Senior Director, Financial Institution Ratings, Asia-Pacific
Every month, we will provide you with regular updates on our view of how the current unprecedented circumstances are affecting credit risk and ratings across asset classes globally and in the Asia-Pacific. We will define the agenda and speakers each month based on the events, most notable rating actions, and the questions we receive from market participants.
S&P Global Ratings strives to provide investors with timely, transparent, and forward-looking credit opinions. In the current volatile circumstances, we continue to aim to provide you and all market participants with the essential intelligence needed to make decisions with conviction.