Please join our leading S&P Global Ratings analysts from the International Public Finance team for a live interactive webinar on Thursday, November 18, at 2:00 p.m. GMT / 3:00 p.m. CET / 9:00 a.m. ET. Our analysts will discuss impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Local and Regional Government (LRG) rating outlook. Geographies to be covered include Europe, Asia-Pacific, Canada and Latin America.
Register now to hear our analysts cover this month's key discussion points:
- Key global macroeconomic themes
- Credit rating trends of local and regional governments outside the U.S. in 2022
- Volatility of credit conditions for subnational governments in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
- Adequacy of public investments in developed markets, primarily Australia, Canada and Germany
- Real estate market trend and the credit quality of China subnational governments
Susan Chu, Senior Director, IPF Ratings, China
Sarah Sullivant, Senior Director, IPF Ratings, Americas
Felix Ejgel, Senior Director, Sector Lead, IPF Ratings, EMEA
Roberto Sifon-Arevalo, Managing Director, Head of Analytics & Research, Global Sovereign and IPF Ratings
Remember to submit your questions in advance as you register or send them live during the session. Our speakers will do their best to answer as many as possible during the Q&A segment.
Unable to attend? Register and we'll send you a link to the replay which you can view at your convenience.
*Note: Access to the webinar console via Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users) or another browser to access the webinar.