Join S&P Global Ratings leading analysts for presentations and discussion on developments in the private markets, including dedicated sections on Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), Leveraged Finance, and CLOs. Breakfast and a light lunch will be provided.
- 0900 | Coffee & Breakfast
- 0930 | Opening Remarks
- 0935 | Leveraged Finance: Ratings, Higher Rates And Private Debt
- 1000 | CLO Performance, Current Trends And Market Outlook
- 1025 | Coffee
- 1040 | Private Markets Panel Discussion w/ Guests
- 1120 | Private Debt And Private Equity Funds In The Environment Of Higher Rates
- 1145 | Concluding Remarks
- 1155 | Light Lunch
S&P Global Ratings events are open to investors, issuers, advisors and other finance professionals, and are free to attend. However, to be guaranteed a place we encourage you to register early.