Our Second Annual Cyber Virtual Event was held on Wednesday, October 27th.
A cross-section of industry leaders and senior analysts from S&P Global Ratings explored the risks, challenges, and opportunities within the evolving Cyber landscape.
Featured industry speakers included:
- Maya Bundt, Cyber Practice Leader, Swiss Re
- Scott Crawford, Research Director-Security, 451 Research-S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Chris Cwalina, Global Co-Head of Information Governance, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Michael Dobrovolsky, Ph.D., Head of Financial Services, Cyence Guidewire
- Dr. Jamie Saunders, Oxford Martin Fellow, University of Oxford
- Kiersten Todt, Chief of Staff, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Why cybersecurity is even more relevant to credit risk than ever before
- Our view of future trends across the cyber risk landscape
- Pre-attack and post-attack cyber risk governance considerations
- Sizing up cyber versus other risks