Asia’s growth engine of China is slowing, interest rates are “higher for longer”, residual cost challenges persist, and now a Middle-East war breaks out. And yet, we see upside opportunities in geographies and industries in the region. Indeed, 2024 is shaping to be a year of “Slowing Dragons, Roaring Tigers”.
Register now and join us for our upcoming Asia-Pacific Credit Outlook 2024 Virtual Conference on Wednesday, November 8, as our credit analysts and economists discuss what awaits Asia-Pacific in 2024.
Morning Session | 9:30 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. HKT/SGT
- Asia-Pacific Credit Outlook 2024
- China: The Next Sector To Face Challenges
- Japan: How Would A Rate Hike Hurt?
- How Will RMBS Fare In Key APAC Markets In 2024?
- Households: How Are Households Holding Up With “Higher For Longer”?
- Are CRE & REITs In Trouble With High Interest Rates And Hybrid Working?
Afternoon Session | 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. HKT/SGT
- What Do Upcoming Election Cycles In Asia Entail?
- India: Is India Ready For The Spotlight?
- Are Physical Assets Still Insurable With Extreme Weather Events Intensifying?
- Energy Transition: Is Deferring The Timeline On The Table?
- ASEAN: Higher For Longer Rates, Inflation And Slowing China - Who Is Coping And Who Is Aching?
- Geopolitics - The Tech Or Commodity Race
Click here to view the latest agenda.
*Agenda content including session times, descriptions, speakers, and topics are subject to change. Full agenda will be shared in the next few weeks.
Remember to submit your questions in advance as you register or send them live during the session; and our speakers will do their best to answer as many as possible during the Q&A segment.
We look forward to welcoming you on November 8, please feel free to join us at your convenience and take note of the session schedule located in the event agenda.