S&P Global Ratings is pleased to invite you to its European Financial Institutions Conference in Paris. The event will take place in-person on Thursday, October 5, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. (registration and refreshments from 8:30 a.m.) at S&P Global Ratings' Offices, 40 Rue de Courcelles, 75008 Paris, France.
The gathering will be a highly informative conference with keynote speeches from leading industry speakers, interactive panel discussions, and invaluable face-to-face networking.
Please note there will be no option to attend the event virtually. The event will be taking place in-person only.
View Agenda & Register ››
The agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.
What language will the event be held in?
All sessions will be conducted in French, with English slide presentations.
Confirmed Industry Guest Speakers Include:
- Olivier Bélorgey, Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Crédit Agricole CIB
- Claire Dumas, Chief Financial Officer - Société Générale
- Sanda Molotcov, CFA, Head of Credit Research - Ostrum Asset Management
- Antoine Onfray, Chief Financial Officer - Tikehau Capital
- Simon Outin, Global Head of Financials Credit Research - Allianz Global Investors