S&P Global Ratings is pleased to invite you to its European Financial Institutions Conference in Frankfurt. The event will take place in-person on Thursday, October 12, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. (registration and refreshments from 8:30 a.m.) at S&P Global Ratings' Offices, Opernturm, Bockenheimer Landstraβe 2-4, Frankfurt 60306, Germany.
The gathering will be a highly informative conference with keynote speeches from leading industry speakers, interactive panel discussions, and invaluable face-to-face networking.
Please note there will be no option to attend the event virtually. The event will be held in-person only.
View Agenda & Register ››
What language will the event be held in?
All the sessions will be conducted in English, including any visual presentations.
Confirmed Industry Guest Speakers Include:
- Tamaz Georgadze, Co-Founder & CEO - Raisin
- Manuel Klein, Product Manager Blockchain Solutions & Digital Currencies - Deutsche Bank
- Bettina Orlopp, Chief Financial Officer - Commerzbank
- Dirk Schrade, Deputy Head Payments and Settlement Systems Department - Bundesbank
- Michael Speth, Member of the Board of Managing Directors - DZ Bank